Tuesday, September 02, 2008

High School Starts Tomorrow

Tomorrow is September 3rd. It's the day that me and a bunch of other children in this country begin another year at school. And Me? I start High School and i'm scared shitless. I'm not worried about fights. Just seeing new people I know nothing about. I don't know if they'll welcome me or ignore me. The uniforms bother me too. In my city no one has to pay for uniforms for the public schools. But I was not fitted for uniforms and the next fitting date is in September. On the letter it said if i did not recieve the uniform then i come in a White Oxford and black pants and black shoes. I'm worried if everyone already got the uniforms except me. So today i have been eating a lot to calm me down. And i have to be at school at 8:20. School is a bitch but I have to do it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home